Friday, October 19, 2007

A week has come and gone. No poker today so spending it catching up on tv shows and dreading that I will eventually have to work on 2 term papers. Sokha called dono what she wanted but it was during her lunch break. No voice message though so i can safely assume that its not too imporant. I'm pretty tired in life. Looking forward doesn't seem anymore fun either. I'm considarding currency trading but thats just somthing I can do on the side. I'm still not 100% sure how margin works. which means i should do some research before i make my first despoit. oh well. Still tired. i wonder what everyone else is doing? I'm not really sure how i did on my real estate test. I'm pretty confident that i'll be ok during my insruance class as long as i can do well on the True and fase stuff. I'm not going to play poker untill tomorrow so thats why i got the day off. With nothing but reading and homework to do there has to be more in life besides that. And man its freakshly hot today.. Like 90's ish. What happened to call the cold weather.

No comments: