Monday, October 15, 2007

I guess looking at my life i could say i have 3 girl friends. In all the different aspects of life I should ever be so lucky. They each fufill a different part of my personality. Its quite intersting that I would be so forunate to find people who I can go out and have a good time with. Theya re all good friends. But I wonder if becuse im such good friends and can always find someone to do things with makes me less likely to want to go out and look for that fulltime girlfriend. One of my gf's likes to cultural stuff eating fancy foods, and travling. Another is an old friend who's old jockes bad taste in men and our consistant bickering makes us like brother and sister. Another makes me feel like I'm just like any other guy in the world. If i could only pull all their personalitys together and make one person I would prolly fall in love with that person. Its hard to describe but each fills a different part of my personality. My consistant need to want to gamble and have fun. Another who enjoys fine foods. And one who finds my quarky personality, bad jokes, and old stories never old. All of them I've meet at different stages of life but quite frankly they all agree that I should find someone who will recipircate the last part that is missing.

No comments: