Sunday, October 7, 2007

Shanghai kiss is a movie that makes you think that in this world that an asian guy really can't live a normal life in america. But at the same time it seems to lead people to believe that there are things in china that would make an american asian seem more normal. It makes me think about all the times where I thought, I wounder what it would be like if i went to school and lived in a place where everyone else looked like me. Well not everyone but most everyone else. Its pretty hard to say that it would be different or not but in my mind its somthing that willbother me. In this movie the guy is a compelate doshe bag to his "gf" of some sorts. Friend Im not really sure but its kinda somthign where you wanna think man i'd be lucky to find someone like her. Or in his case find me. but thats the movies and thats not how real life happens. I have to rembe that the type of person i am makes me be alone. I guess cuped with a losing weekend it doesn't help. I'm pretty tired of playing poker so much some times i think i need a job. But i guess thats what happens when you have a losing weekend.

No comments: